Friday 20 May 2016

ORIGINS " DRINK IT UP"



Origins products are formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin,DEA, Animal Ingredients (except cruelty-free honey and beeswax).



I had my eye on this product for quite a long tine until a few months back in January when I got my hands on it. I have been using it two to three times a week. In love with the product.
It is an hydrating mask which you would apply at night after cleansing and toning when it is time for moisturiser you would only put this product on. You don't need a lot only two or three pea size amount. It comes out as an off white cream and when you massage it in it becomes clear so no one would know you have a mask on your face all through the night.


In terms of packaging it comes in a tube form the colour is very soothing to the eyes and the overall quality of the tube is very good and sturdy. You don't need to unscrew the cap as it has a top opening lid which flips back on.


This mask has avocado and apricot kernel oil to deeply and instantly hydrate your skin, and Japanese seaweed to repair your skin's barrier and prevent future dehydration and signs of premature ageing. It also has my favourite ingredient hyaluronic acid. If you look at the ingredient list it contains a ton of different flower waters and extracts, which are meant to be lovely for your skin.



As the name suggests it is a 'Drink Up' mask it actually sinks well into the skin and when you wake up in the morning it makes your skin feel hydrated, dewy and fresh as you had been drinking tons of water, juices and eating good stuff all through the week. If I have plans to go to an important event the next day then I would slather a bit more the night before so that my skin feels and looks extremely plumped and youthful.
It smells of apricots and has several flower extracts which is a very pleasing smell but after you have applied it the smell doesn't linger for long so it is a plus for people who are sensitive to smells.

I have been trying more product from Origins as it is all natural ingredients which is excellent for skincare. Hence I will give you an in-depth review on other products too in my next posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment