Tuesday 5 July 2016

LOREAL PARIS ELVIVE COLLECTION



Loreal Elvive is one of my favourite affordable brands when it comes to haircare. Loreal Elvive range has a vast variety of products that are made to fight a specific hair problem. I have used a few like the full restore (white) for fighting most problems/ all hair type, the colour protect range (Red) for protecting cocloured hair, the fibrology range (Blue) for hair fall defence. I loved both and they suited my hair type.


The latest I used before the clay range was the fibrology range and I really liked it so I decide to try the new one too.


Pretty much all of us have oily roots and hence I thought of trying out the new Extraordinary Clay range. I had really high hopes as all the other ranges were amazing. But unfortunately it didn't keep up to my expectations or rather it didn't suit my hair type.


I found it very drying on my hair. I had an itchy scalp after use. Which is not at all a good look. I tried to moisturise my hair with coconut oil  and then follow the routine but it still didn't work for me. I did keep my hair feeling very dry and loss of moisture and shine.


I would try the new Extraordinary Oil range. I have high hopes for that too and will keep you updated on that. Wish All My lovely angels Eid Mubarak. Hope you all have a great one with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment