Wednesday 1 June 2016

ORIGINS GinZing & CLINIQUE Moisture Surge - An excellent Summer Drink Up product!!

Moisturisers are an essential part of our skin care routine. Moisturisers are supposed to keep the skin hydrated and nourished which makes the skin looking plumped and youthful. And also prevents dryness. I love a lightweight moisturiser which sinks into the skin easily and gives a very hydrating feeling. Hence to of my favourite moisturisers are the Origins GinZing and the Clinique Moisture Surge.






Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer

The 1st thing I notice is that the smell is divine. It smells of fresh oranges which instantly wakes up your mood. Origins as a brand uses all natural ingredients in their products and essential oils. It is very lightweight gel like consistency and oil free. It instantly sinks into the skin and gives it radiance. As it has coffee bean as an active ingredient. Caffeine in a skin care product is beneficial as it gets rid of cellulite. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system to give it more energy.
I love the consistency, It doest sit on my skin feeling greasy as most moisturisers do. But it just skins in as if my skin loves to drink it up. Its one of my holy grail product. It is very hydrating and smoothly glides on to the skin. The packaging is clear orange with a white screw up lid, very beautifully sits on my vanity. Quality packaging and the smell awakens my senses in the morning like a pick me up!! 






Clinique Moisture Surge

It is one of my favourite moisturizer. In terms of packaging it comes in a clear jar with a silver screw up lid. It doesn't smell that great but can do with it as it is subtle. Love the product in the jar as it is lightweight gel like consistency and instantly sinks into the skin. leaves the skin feeling hydrated and non-greasy. It is also very soothing on the skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment